Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wat are u guys doing these days??

heyhey.. me again.. i am now using my account to post sth here..coz i feel so strange when i see " posted by O-rain'chco" under my post... tat's not my name~~ haha.. well, anyone who wants to edit the blog, u can juz get the username n password from me....

after the concert, i am totally free!!~ but then it brings me to a stupid , bored n decadent life... during the time we were rushing for the concert... i went to school since morning then waited in yue shi lonely(sometimes jian fa n karyi or yongxin also there) till 3.10pm to he zou with them... perhaps, i did many things during tat waiting time neh, i could practise yang qin and drums... but now , i am juz a lazy gal vegging out at home everyday( xinying, i did wat u dont wish to)...

actually i found a job, in jusco selatan... a shop named bee's bakery... i was so happy n cant wait to be the worker there.....the boss asked me to memorise all the name of the breads to check out the stocks by following the delivery order....wat a stupid gal hoping for a job so much n finally she did it!!HAIZ!! juz after the first day i finished my first job, my dad did not agree me to go anymore... so , i was forced to put a big aeroplane~~ haiz... how irresponsibility i am..... mom asks me to stay at home everyday, finish all the chores b4 she comes back from office.. lol... repeating all these things everyday..... haiz.... chin yi fen.... i really hope to start my college now...T.T

oh no! besides doing housework, i am attending for english course ya~ yea, i like it, better than stay at home... its the 2nd time i try blogging in english... i muz force myself to do so... college life, all english!!~~ no point to escape, muz gambateh now...... especially in communicative speaking n listening skill....

aikss , i am still me... slip lately =.=... i am not wondering tat i have insomnia... i juz enjoy having my time during midnight... FREE N RELAX...

nite nite my fren.... 2.59am
[A friend in need is a friend indeed]

p/s : for those still in chong hwa~ gambateh in the test tomorrow!!!....

snowley life ----->> xiao fen^^

6 comments:

Kien Huat said...

if can get a work, it's a good exp for u in the future d.. after graduated, calm down n find a new way for ur new life, remember need to enjoy urself n dun giv up wat's ur interest n lov'in in, now u nid to start make a decision seriously tat may be very important in ur future... u found tat u nid to learn some new thing in everythings ba..
so, gambate n be happy (important!).. take care all!
p/s: my english too poor... tak boleh tahan.. hehe =)

^Snowley LiFe~ said...

jeff, may i know who u r?? r u an old old xiao4 you3?=P
yea, i wont gif up my interest... looking forward to my college life but then english is my biggest obstacle due to the lacking of vocabularly.... its ok la, my english also weird.. nvm la, we r juz learning...

Lye Phui Yan ♥ said...

hey guys...ATQ is coming soon...let us go to take part 2gether...^^ let's go...

^Snowley LiFe~ said...

wat's ATQ?

Anonymous said...

aduii... Astro Talent Quest. 新秀大赛 woh

^Snowley LiFe~ said...

oh god... ATQ ... cannot luan luan take part leh... out of pitch very fish leh.. haha... unstable voice, dare not to try...